"So Clean, You'll Think They're Open"
We pride ourselves on our cleaning techniques. All of our window cleaners use the same process when washing your windows. Our impeccable technique is what makes our service the best in the area.
All windows are cleaned by hand by a fully trained window cleaning professional.
Wondering why our process is most preferred? Take a look!
1. Screen is removed from window.
2. Cleaning solution is applied with a strip mop.
3. (If needed) Window is scraped to safely remove paint and other elements that are not easily removed from the glass. Cleaning solution is reapplied.
4. A squeegee is used to removed water and dirt from windows.
5. Edges of glass are dried and polished with a towel.
6. Windows receive a final touch up if needed.
7. Screen and frame of screen are cleaned before replacing.
8. (If interior cleaning) Window is opened and tracks and sills are cleaned. (Sliding glass door tracks are cleaned as well.)